Paul McShane Architecture
In the UK, the title "Architect" is protected. You cannot claim to be an "Architect" if you have not gained an RIBA accredited professional qualification. Engaging with someone other than an Architect (Draughtsman, Architectural designer, Plan & Drawing services, Planning & Building Warrant Drawings Services etc.) may put your project and investment at risk. They may not carry the appropriate PII and will not provide the same professional service as an Architect.